In an effort to keep Indy Horror Story as safe as possible for our patrons, staff and actors... the following steps will be taken due to the ongoing COVID 19 pandemic.
- IHS will only open and operate under these guidelines when deemed safe to do so by the appropriate local, state and federal authorities. In the event a show is canceled, for any reason, you will receive a full refund for your ticket purchase.
- As of July 9, 2020 the Mayor of Indianapolis has made masks/face coverings mandatory in all public settings. You must bring your own mask to be admitted in accordance with the Mayor's Executive Order. If these restrictions are relaxed by September, we will re-evaluate our mask/face covering policy to reflect the most up to date laws, regulations and orders.
- Social distancing will be encouraged in the lobby area with "X" markings on the floor spaced six feet apart. We will also be encouraging patrons to wait outside the lobby (weather permitting) to limit the number of people gathered in the lobby area.
- Each show will continue to only be available to a maximum of 8 patrons at a time.
- Tickets are available in advance online. We encourage all patrons to purchase tickets in advance before arriving to minimize transactions taking place in the lobby.
- All ticket, merch and add-on experience transactions in the lobby must be "cashless" forms of payment. We will accept all major credit cards as well as tap-to-pay, apple pay, etc. WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING CASH!
- We are eliminating all "touching" between actors and patrons.
- We are limiting the number of props that patrons must interact with.
- We are sanitizing all props that patrons do interact with between each group.
-We will be heavily sanitizing all high-touch areas (lobby desk, stair railings, props, door knobs, etc.) on a nightly basis.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby and in several rooms of the experience.
If you have any further questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to email us at